December 28, 2009

Twitter feeds about Bristol

On the right side, I've added Twitter feeds showing the five most recent Twitters, by anyone in the world, that mention "Bristol, Connecticut, "Bristol, CT" or "Bristol Press."
Please be aware that while most are inoffensive, occasionally something sordid is sent out by some twisted soul. There is no way for me to weed out the worst. It is what it is.
But I have watched for awhile and I think the vast majority of what will scroll by is either interesting or at least inoffensive. I apologize in advance for the inevitable something awful that some of you will eventually see.
In the meantime, have a taste of Twitter, by those too lazy even to blog.

*******
Copyright 2009. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

No comments: