September 10, 2007

After the primary

Democratic mayoral nominee Ellen Zoppo plans to be watching the returns at the Bristol Elks Lodge on South Street, where the party headquarters is located, while challenger Art Ward intends to be at Nuchies in Forestville.
I'll be at both, I suppose, since I haven't got a clue which one to stake out.
I may try to do some live blogging, too, to get some results out as they come in. But I'm making no promises on that count.
I will post something here, though, as quickly as I'm sure of the outcome.

*******
Copyright 2007. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm an Elks member, I won't be anywhere near that place until the Democrats are gone. The trustees won't get any of my money until this debacle is over.