September 13, 2007

Keep me up to date, folks

If one of the candidates for city office is going to speak to a group, let me know. I might try to catch it, too. If it's open to the public, tell me. I'll try at least to to get it up on this blog.
If there's going to be a forum or debate -- or even if you're trying to put one together -- then let me know. I'll try to be there, of course, but I can also help make sure others are.
I'd like to get a little calendar going on here that shows when political events are happening through election day. It will help all of us who are scrambling around.
You can simply post a comment to this thread and I'll get the message. If you don't me to post it for everyone to see, just say so and I'll keep it to myself.

*******
Copyright 2007. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob Merrick is having a pasta dinner tonight at Nuchies from 5-7pm. Be there or be square!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be square.

Anonymous said...

Steve.

Bob Merrick who is running for a 3rd District Council seat is having having a pasta dinner fundraiser tonight at Nuchies from 5-7pm. You are more then welcome to stop by. For those in the 3rd District, Bob is a new face and new voice for Bristol/Forestville. He is a family man and middle school teacher in town with a business background so I invite you and the voters in the 3rd District to come and meet him tonight. If you can't make it check him out on his website --bobforbristol.com

Anonymous said...

Mediaman, thanks for the info. In light of the travesty of a primary that our party just went through we Democrats that care more for the city and less about the party will be looking for alternatives. So maybe we'll stop by and check Bob out.