I don't have numbers, but here's what I know:
1. The chief operating officer referendum went down to a big defeat.
2. Chris Wright beat Jill Fitzgerald in the 77th District.
3. It appears that Bill Hamzy won reelection in the 78th District.
4. Bristol voted for Barack Obama by something like a 2-1 margin.
5. I think the noncontroversial charter questions in Bristol also lost, but we'll see. It was close.
6. Frank Nicastro won a second term easily in the 79th District.
7. Betty Boukus won another term in the 22nd District.
I'll have more later.
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org