October 14, 2008

Live blogging tonight from the City Council

I'll be posting as the meeting goes along starting about 7 this evening.
If you're watching at home - these meetings are live now, for those who are truly bonkers at home - feel free to post comments as we go or ask me any questions you're curious about.
I do have to write a news story by 10 or thereabouts so forgive me ahead of time if I need to take a pause to get my job done. I do what I can.

*******
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, Steve, you sure know how to have a good time. Yee-haw!

Anonymous said...

Steve,

Why don't you set up the web cam so that we can see it live too?

Anonymous said...

Steve tell the TV guys there is no picture comi ng threw

Anonymous said...

Oh Steve, thank you for NOT giving us the full Monty with a webcam of the council. There is only so much we can take, and we count on your strong stomach to do most of the work for us.

Anonymous said...

There are people watching this on TV? Good god, they must be hard up.

Anonymous said...

No, they were given that obligation as a penance.