January 23, 2008

Letizia has a new boss

Former city Board of Finance chairman and prominent local accountant John Letizia, very proud father of four daughters and grandfather to many granddaughters, excitedly revealed at today's chamber luncheon that he now has a grandson.
His youngest daughter, Jackie, has a baby boy she named Jack Anthony.
Letizia said he was honored to share his middle name with the boy.
Spoiled?
"I'm already calling him prince," Letizia admitted.

*******
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....

Anonymous said...

I know this is a few months late, but just noticed this post and I had to smile. John's my cousin (my mom's first cousin), and one of the nicest and most generous people you'll ever meet.

I think, because he's family, I sometimes forget about all the great things he's done for the city.