July 22, 2007

Merrick launches new campaign website

Press release that Republican council candidate Bob Merrick issued this afternoon:

I, Bob Merrick, am pleased to announce the official launch of my campaign website bobforbristol.com . In an age when an estimated 70% of Americans use the Internet it is important to demonstrate my commitment to utilizing 21st-century resources to deliver my message. In addition to standard text providing information relevant to my candidacy, bobforbristol.com includes a calendar, subscription to my newsletters, video, and links to other members of the Bristol First Team.

You will also find a link to my blog where people can follow my experiences throughout the campaign along with pictures, videos, and other multimedia information. There is also a comments section providing an opportunity for people to interact with me to share in the experience, an essential element in my desire to put the interests of the people of Bristol first.

By the way, Bob, Sunday afternoon is no time to issue press releases. Nobody's working.
*******
Copyright 2007. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

No comments: