July 24, 2007

McCauley's acceptance speech

Here's the brief address that city Councilor Kevin McCauley delivered to the Democratic Town Committee after gaining its support Monday night for a second term:

First of all, thank you for the nomination and endorsement. I am proud to have garnered such strong support from the Democratic Town Committee, especially the 2nd district members tonight.

I intend to continue focusing positively toward the best interests of the City and establishing broad based support with my well thought out decision making. I welcome the challenges ahead and I look forward to working with the Democratic slate. I believe and I am confident we can all benefit working together.

Remember, Teamwork is key!

*******
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember too you need to use YOUR voice and NOT be told what to say!

Anonymous said...

I promise to clean the fire hydrant off this winter Kevin (even though it's city property).