July 24, 2007

Lydem's speech to Democrats

Speech by Bruce Lydem accepting the endorsement of the Democratic Town Committee for the 2nd District City Council Seat on Monday night:

My fellow Democrats, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for nominating me to be the City Councilman for the 2nd District. The faith you put in me today with this endorsement means a great deal to me.
We have a lot of work to do. We must continue to fight for our families by encouraging responsible taxes, making sure our kids have state of the art schools and we must vigorously promote economic development in our City.
I am ready to listen! I am ready to lead! I am ready to work with all of you to make a Democratic victory real!
Remember, it is not what is wrong with Bristol; but what we, together, can do to make it better!Thank you!


*******
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dum de dum