February 18, 2010

Lamont skeptical of busway

Catch reporter Jackie Majerus' story about Ned Lamont's stance on the busway (and more) by clicking here.
Lamont, a Democratic gubernatorial contender, told the chamber that if he's elected in November, he would “hit the pause button” on the proposed busway from New Britain to Hartford.
“I would like to re-evaluate,” Lamont said. “I would like to look at it in a broader context.”Chamber officials must be elated.
*******
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

8 comments:

Concerned Constructive Conservative said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maybe baby said...

let's see where lamont stands when he seeks the support of the new britain voters.

flipski new britski said...

He doesn't need them.

Concerned Constructive Conservative said...

This plan is such a waste of taxpayer money and is (in my opinion) so short-sighted and poorly planned, I might actually support (former left-wing wack job) Ned Lamont for Governor if the Republican nominee supports the bus-way.

Oh and by the NB DPW Chief: Still got that positve attitude? Who's annoyed now?

Go Ned Go! (I never thought I'd say that)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Blazing Saddles! I remember this guy!

Anonymous said...

i wonder how much money ned lamon is going to spend on his run for gov? he spent like 10 million on his run for senate. Whats he trying to gain?

Anonymous said...

I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a picture of Ken Johnson.