July 17, 2009

North Korean hackers, damn them...

For the second time this month, I've been swamped with a bunch of fake comments that seem to match what's coming from North Korean hackers on other sites. I think I managed to delete them all, but if anyone finds a comment written in what looks like Chinese, please post the headline and date of the relevant blog entry as a comment on here so I can delete them.
I'm not sure why my blog is a North Korea target, but, hey, I can take it.

*******
Copyright 2009. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should send them a little Nukie.

Anonymous said...

Even the North Koreans can see the value of the Bristol Blog!

Anonymous said...

We in North Korean. Tired of getting Majerus-san spam. Interferer with enjoy of kimchee industry. Please confine comment to Red Soxe. Free pubbies for ad.

Anonymous said...

Steve, you're not so naive to think that there are NOT communists in Bristol, are you? They are everywhere! North Korea knows it and they're obviously trying to communicate with them.

Why don't you post what is being left for comments? There's likely a Korean communist living in Bristol, and following your blog, who can interpret the message for you and the rest of us.

AnonymousWestconnStudent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chele76 said...

I got hit bad a couple months ago. Only way I was able to stop it was by setting up my comments for approval.

Anonymous said...

suck it up, majerus-san. LOL

Anonymous said...

Maybe Obama should get tougher with the North Koreans.
If they mess with Collins, where might they stop?

NOT mine said...

Hey Stephen ....... When did the North Koreans visit Bristol ????


"North Korean hackers, damn them..."

The headline could have just as easily been directed @ YOUR president w/ very minor changes . But I guess he must be afraid to visit Bristol .