Former Republican city Council contender Bob Merrick asked me to post this. It sounds like a good cause and probably even a good time. They asked me awhile back if I'd go in a dunking booth for this. I said yes -- if I wasn't on vacation. Unfortunately for those who'd like to see me dunked, I'll be away.
P I G R O A S T
Fund Raiser to benefit Quinlan’s Veterans Park
Saturday, August 2, 2008, Noon-6 pm
Nuchie’s Restaurant, 164 Central Street, Forestville, CT
(Rain or Shine)
· Tickets for Sale $20.00/Adult, $10.00/Child(ages 6-12), Free/Child (5 & under)
§ Tickets available at door $25.00/Adult, $15.00/Child(ages 6-12)
§ Price of ticket includes Food and Entertainment
· Pig Roast (serving from 1-4 pm)
· Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Side Dishes
· Beer, Wine and Soda for Sale (1 soda included in price per ticket)
· Entertainment – Band – RED LINE - (Playing from 1-5pm)
· Popcorn, Slush Ice, Desserts
· Kids Activities (face painting, dunk tank, moonwalk etc.)
· Door Prize
· Motorcycle Show (sponsored by Yankee Harley)
Contact Dave at Nuchies at 860-582-1108 or Henry Raymond III at 860-796-8023 for tickets.
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org