February 6, 2008

Look up criminals!

Check out Connecticut's new database of criminal convictions since 2000.
I looked up a bunch of local bigshots in hopes of finding one of them did something awful in some distant corner of the state. But all I found was one guy who let his dog roam, which didn't strike me as particularly heinous.
One of my friends got nabbed for racing along over 70 miles per hour on the highway. Going purely on observation along I-84, I didn't even realize that was a crime in Connecticut.

*******
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
Contact Steve Collins at scollins@bristolpress.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve, you need a hobby.

Anonymous said...

Just remember that that site not only lists felony and misdemeanors but ALSO infractions for things like speeding tickets, having a tail-light out, etc.

Anonymous said...

invasive